As we have been monitoring the COVID-19 developments and following recommendations from the CDC, I have made the decision to limit patient encounters starting March 25th. We will be contacting you soon if you have a scheduled appointment within the next two weeks. However, I will continue to be available for calls, orders, and true emergencies.
* IF you have red, irritated eyes (pink eye) or conjunctivitis, please contact me via phone, text, or email and I will discuss your findings and decide what course of action we should take.
* IF you have sudden changes in your vision, flashes of light, pain in your eyes, PLEASE CALL ME! Do not go to the Emergency Room unless you cannot reach me. They are generally not equipped to handle eye problems like I am.
* IF you have broken or lost your glasses or need more contacts, please contact me.
* IF you cannot reach the office or feel leaving a message is not sufficient, my cell number is 281-455-1623. You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* IF you have glasses or contacts here that need to be picked up and are unable to do so by 5pm Tuesday, please let us know so we can make arrangements with you individually.
Please understand, I am still here to serve you if needed, however, as we all do our part to limit the spread of this virus, this is the right course of action. Appointments for after April 6 will be addressed in the coming weeks as we learn more about the progression, or hopefully, control of this viral spread.
Thank you all for your cooperation, and understanding. With all of our efforts, we will be OK, and life will resume as we know it!
Dr. Pope and The Parkwood Vision Team!
Parkwood Vision Center